Thermo-Treated Premium SYP Siding boards, 4-sides Oiled: 7/8" x 5" NET (5/4" x 6" nominal size).
8' Bundle: 96" x 24" x 24" - 96 boards - 900 Lbs. - 768 LF = 320 SF coverage
12' Bundle: 144" x 24" x 24" - 96 boards - 1,500 Lbs. - 1.152 LF = 480 SF coverage
T&G Two Sides Profile (V-joint or Shiplap Square)
Currently TL quantities ONLY!
Siding Bundle (96 Boards)
- Thermo-treated - 100% Green and recyclable
- Wood is naturally durable for 25+ years due to thermo-treatment (we offer a 25 year limited residential warranty)
- Dimensional stability increased 5-10 times
- Product requires less maintenance (it is a low maintenance product)
- Dramatically reduced warping and cracking
- Light in weight (1.2 Lbs per LF)
- Precise manufacturing: using strict quality control measures and Prime grad wood (three sides clear), carefully milled for uniformity
- T&G Two Sides Profile (V-joint or Shiplap Square)
- Reduced combustibility (Class B fire rating)
- Naturally resistant to termites
- Four-sides factory oiled (Thompson's Clear oil-based waterseal)
- SYP siding priced at the same level as KDAT (of lower grade # 1 and not oiled), cheaper than composite, cedar (of similar grade) and exotic wood
- Installed in the same way as any wood siding (finishing nails preferrable)
- Janka Hardness – 900 Lb; weight - 2.8 Lb/sq. ft.